Press Office of Eryv ch’Azaarhir

Press offices, party press, social media, and other official media communications for elected officials.
Zaar

Press Office of Eryv ch’Azaarhir

Post by Zaar »

Zaar stepped out of his Edinburgh residence and smiled at the waiting media. He paused for a moment and allowed for pictures to be taken before stepping up to the small podium which his assistant had setup for him to use.

He placed a PADD on the podium, which held his short but to the point speech, before he cleared his throat ready to speak.

“Firstly, I’d like to thank President Bezar for her hard work as Federation President. She is a good woman and she believed in the Federation and it’s ideals. It’s such a shame she isn’t able to fulfil her full term in office.

We may not have seen eye to eye on some policies but it never meant I didn’t respect President Bezar. I wish her well for future.

Secondly, there’s been increasing speculation about whether or not I will be stepping up and putting myself forward as a Presidential candidate.

Today, I’d like to confirm, I will be running for the Federation Presidency.”

He then picked up his PADD and stepped back from the podium, smiling at the media as he did so before he returned into his residence.
Councilor Eryv ch’Azaarhir
Andoria Representative
Chair of Federation Security Council
Constructistionist Party
Presidential Candidate

Zaar

Re: Press Office of Eryv ch’Azaarhir

Post by Zaar »

Councilor Zaar has returned to Andoria to begin his campaign for President. He felt it was the best place for him to start the campaign trail. He hoped to grab the attention of fellow Andorians and rally them to vote Zaar in the upcoming election.

He stood just inside the main government building, where the old Andorian Chancellor, used to rule the Andorian Empire from in the days before the Federation. Nowadays, the building was only used for administration use but Zaar felt it was the best place to start his campaign.

His speech would be broadcast across the whole system as well as the FNS having rights to cover the speech as well.

He glanced at the PADD with his speech on before taking a deep breath and stepping out of the old building. He walked to the podium and place his PADD down.

“I felt that being Andorian, I should start my campaign here on my homeworld. I wanted to let everyone know what I’d bring to the Federation if elected President.

“If elected, I will decentralise power and give its member worlds the chance to govern themselves. I appreciate that Federation law can be very broad and ridge, it’s not always the best for some species or cultures within the Federation. I want to work with members to help them govern themselves but stay within the ideals of the Federation.

“I will also see Federation technology shared with every one of its members. This is will have many benefits for everyone in the Federation.

“I will push for Starfleet to return to exploration. Instead of building ships for war, we need to build ships of peace and exploration. There’s a galaxy out there in need of being explored.

“I would also like to better our relations with neighbouring powers. Getting on better would benefit all parties involved, I’d like to see better trade deals with neighbouring powers.

“This is what I’m going to bring to the Federation as it’s President.”

He stepped away from the podium to a rousing applause from the gathered crowd. Zaar waved at everyone before turning and heading back into the Andorian government building.
Councilor Eryv ch’Azaarhir
Andoria Representative
Chair of Federation Security Council
Constructistionist Party
Presidential Candidate